1. Strengthening cooperation between different educational levels in the field of art and clarifying distribution of work
2. Promoting cooperation between educational institutions and cultural actors on regional, national and international levels
productization of culture and arts education as well as research and development to serve the region as expert services; development and implementation of a service supply model
creating an international network of artists and researchers, and establishing cultural exchange based on that network
development of a needs-based adult and continuing education.
3. Working toward fuller cooperation between business expertise and the levels of cultural education and promoting entrepreneurship
4. Coordinating research, artistic activity, and services in the field of culture
5. Promoting cultural export